Thursday 21 April 2016

Mellow Fellow Hostel in Bangkok

Mellow Fellow Hostel 

Address:  692/55 Phayathai Rd, Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
phone: +66 81 949 6565


Mellow Fellow Outside
Lobby

Girl's Room
Locker big enough for 65l bag. (p/s bring your own padlock)

Clean Washing Basin
Bathroom 
Bathroom (provide shampoo and shower)


They even provide this !

Hello Readers,


Recently, I visited Bangkok for a short vacation. I chose Mellow Fellow Hostel for my stay. It was totally unexpected stay. The Owners were very friendly and helpful.

The location is convenient, just 5 minutes walk from BTS Rachatewe Station. I totally enjoy the atmosphere because I had great local life experience in the neighbourhood. There were massage, traditional market, 7-11, café and local food.

The rooms are clean and well designed. The bed is comfort !

Do try this local life in Mellow Fellow Hostel in Bangkok!

Local life !



Café

A few minutes walk to Japanese Restaurant!


ps: This is not pay advertisement, just my personal vacation.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment